Smashpro Web Directories (Pty) Ltd t/a Fuel Directory
Latest Update: 01 September 2023
Information & Disclaimer Ownership:
Neither FD nor any third-party content providers shall be liable for any errors, inaccuracies, or delays in the content, or for any actions taken in reliance thereon. FD expressly disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, as to the accuracy of any of the content or information provided for any purpose. Although FD makes reasonable efforts to obtain reliable content, FD do not guarantee the accuracy of or endorse the views or opinions given. This site may point to other Internet sites that may be of interest to you, however, FD does not endorse or take responsibility for the content on such other sites. Whilst FD has used reasonable endeavours to ensure that the information provided in Communications & Newsletters by FD is accurate and up to date as at the time of issue, it reserves the right to make corrections and does not warrant that it is accurate or complete. FD hereby disclaims all liability to the maximum extent permitted by law in relation to the communications & newsletters and does not give any warranties (including any statutory ones) in relation to the news. Any copying, redistribution, or re-publication of communications, newsletters, or the content thereof, for commercial gain, is strictly prohibited.
Accuracy and Validity of Information:
Suppliers and Users of any of the Web Directory services agree that the correctness and validity of all information on display are in the best interest of all parties and all reasonable measures are being taken to ensure as such. Due to the nature of our connected marketplace where information is available online 24/7, but many other business factors are not under the control of FD or their clients, (e.g. Covid19 regulations), any user of the information or services offered on any of the Directories owned by Web Directories, understand and agree that they should communicate and verify the accuracy and validity of any information with the individual business before making a decision to utilize or contract service.
FD’s obligations, regarding its products and services, are governed solely by the agreements pursuant to which they are provided, and nothing on this Site should be construed to alter such agreements. FD may make changes to any products or services offered on the Site, or to the applicable prices for any such products or services, at any time, without notice. The materials on the Site with respect to products and services may be out of date, and FD makes no commitment to update the materials on the Site with respect to such products and services.
Accounts, Passwords, and Security:
Certain features or services offered on or through the Site may require you to open an account and/or register a username and password. This includes access to the Owners Portal of a specific Directory (more detail available in the next section) You are entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the information you hold for your account, including your password, and for all activity that occurs under your account because of your failing to keep this information secure and confidential. You agree to notify FD immediately of any unauthorized use of your account or password, or any other breach of security. You may be held liable for losses incurred by FD or any other user of or visitor to the Site due to someone else using your username, password, or account because of your failing to keep your account information secure and confidential. You may not use anyone else’s username, password, or account at any time without the express permission and consent of the holder of that username, password, or account. FD cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with these obligations.
- Security of your Personal Data: The security of your personal data is important to us, but it must be remembered that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. We strive to use commercially acceptable, and state-of-the-art technology to protect your data. Our systems have not been breached since its inception in July 2013.
- Personal Data:While using our services, we may ask you, the user, to provide us with certain information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally, identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- E-mail address
- First and Last names
- Phone number
- Address detail
- Usage Data
- Usage Data:This is collected automatically when using our services. Usage dat may include information such as:
- Your device's internet protocol address (IP Address)
- Browser type and version
- Pages of our services visited
- Time and date as well as time spent on those pages
- Unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data
- Mobile Device:When you access our services through a mobile device. We may collect certain information automatically, including but not limited to:
- The type of mobile device and its unique ID (IP address)
- Your mobile operating system
- Type of mobile internet browser used, and information send by these browsers when visiting our website.
- Unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data
- Cookies can be "Persistent" or “Session". Persistent Cookies remain on your personal computer or mobile device when you go offline, while Session Cookies are deleted as soon as you close your web browser.
- Use of Your Personal Data:The company may use your personal data for the following purposes:
- To provide and maintain our services, including the monitoring of usage of our services.
- To manage your account. Registration as a user of your account to give you access to different functionalities of the services that are available to you as a registered user.
- For the performance of a contract. The development, compliance, and undertaking of the purchase contractor the products, items, and services you have purchased personally or on behalf of a business entity.
- To contact you via E-mail, SMS, telephone calls, or other equivalent forms of electronic communication, such as a mobile application's push notifications regarding updates or informative communications related to the functionalities, products, or contracts services, including the security updates when necessary or reasonable for their implementation.
- To provide you with news, special offers, and general information about goods, services, and events that we offer that are like those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless you have opted not to receive such information.
- To manage your requests and attend to your requests made to us.
- For other purposes. we may use your information such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns, and evaluating and improving our services., products, marketing, and client experience.
- With other users. When you share personal information or otherwise interact in the public areas with other users (e.g., Reviews section) Such information may be viewed by all users and may be publicly distributed.
- With your consent, we may disclose your personal information for other purposes specifically agreed to in a specific service section.
- Children's Privacy: Our services do not address anyone under the age of 16. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 16. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware, become aware, that your child has provided us with personal data, please contact us. WE will take the necessary steps to remove that information from our services.
Links to Other Sites:
This Site may contain links to other independent third-party Web sites (“Linked Sites”). These Linked Sites are provided solely as a convenience to our visitors. Such Linked Sites are not under FD’ control, and FD is not responsible for and does not endorse the content of such Linked Sites, including any information or materials contained on such Linked Sites. You will need to make your own independent judgment regarding your interaction with these Linked Sites. This disclaimer applies to any damages, liability, or injuries caused by any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communication line failure, theft or destruction of or unauthorized access to, alteration of, or use, whether for breach of contract, tort, negligence or any other cause of action.
You agree to indemnify and hold FD, its directors, shareholders, predecessors, successors in interest, employees, agents, subsidiaries, and affiliates, harmless from any demands, loss, liability, claims, or expenses (including attorney’s fees), made against FD by any third party due to or arising out of or in connection with your use of the Site.
Preservation & Disclosure:
Google Compulsory Policies:
In accordance with some of Google’s recent compulsory policies, we herewith inform you that we might be tracking your cookies as our website/company is currently undertaking Google AdWords remarketing of any other Google AdWords feature that tracks such cookies.
By visiting this site, you agree that certain of our Google AdWords remarketing and or other advertisements can follow you as you visit other websites that form part of Google’s Display Network (GDN).
Note that we shall under no circumstances be utilizing any personally identifiable information as obtained through our Google AdWords remarketing campaign in any other related marketing endeavours – online or otherwise. (Such restricted utilization of information includes the sharing of such with third parties.) The Company shall under no circumstances be using any sensitive information of any nature on any of our remarketing tags.
The Company shall duly endeavor to adhere to all the current in-effect policies of Google related to remarketing or any other form of Google advertising in all of its Google AdWords marketing campaigns. (In instances of possible non-conformity to such, the Company shall endeavor to rectify such in a prompt manner.)
You may opt out of seeing advertisements for the website, by simply clicking here: –http://www.google.com/policies/technologies/ads/.
We have implemented certain Google Analytics features for the primary purpose of attempting to ascertain the success of our online marketing endeavours via the Google AdWords platform.