How to maximize benefits in TotalEnergies Club
Exploring fuel savings and benefits for TotalEnergies Club drivers.
Join the TotalEnergies Club for free and earn loyalty points on your fuel and convenience store purchases!
Only South African residents of 18 years or older are eligible for registration as a Member.
A list of Participating Dealers is available on the TotalEnergies Club Website (http://club.totalenergies.co.za).
How to Register
- Visit the TotalEnergies Club Website and complete the online registration process, or
- Dial the following USSD code: *120*2683# and follow the instructions and complete the registration process, or
- Complete the registration process via the TotalEnergies Club Loyalty Programme app.
- A Club Card will be issued to you (which may be a virtual card with a card number for identification purposes).
- Please note that the Club Card is not a credit or debit card.
Reward Points calculation
- Every time you purchase Eligible Products from a Participating Dealer, you will accrue Rewards Points.
- 100 points equal R1.00
- Earn 15 points for each liter of fuel purchased.
- Earn loyalty points to the value of 2.5% on selected convenience store items.
- For the purchase of Eligible Fuels, Rewards Points will be awarded for a maximum of 100 (one hundred) liters in a period of 24 hours.
- The earn rate on Eligible Fuels and on Eligible Convenience Products will be as published on the TotalEnergies Club Website from time to time
- Rewards Points will not be awarded for past purchases of Eligible Products.
- The following payment methods are not acceptable for earning Rewards Points:
- Fleet Cards.
- TotalEnergies Fuel Cards.
- Rewards Points expire 12 months from the date of issue.
What to do at the Fuel Station
There are three ways of banking your points when completing your transaction with the attendant at the pump or in-store:
- Open the TotalEnergies Club App on your phone and scan the QR code on the payment terminal
- Enter your cellphone number on the payment terminal
- Or for card holders, swipe your TotalEnergies Club card when purchasing fuel or convenience items
Keeping track of your points balance
- Open the TotalEnergies Club app or
- Dial this USSD number (*120*2683#)
First Convert your points into a digital cashback voucher
- The voucher amount will reflect the maximum amount the member qualifies for based on the points earned.
- The amount that a member wants to use can be lowered on the app.
- The Club Card is not sufficient to redeem Rewards Points
- You must first generate a voucher using the Loyalty Programme channels.
- On the app: loyalty members can select “Spend Points” from the mobile app menu to generate a voucher.
- Via the loyalty website: log onto the site on club.totalenergies.co.za and select the “Spend Points” bar from the loyalty menu and follow the prompts.
- Using the USSD code: if you are not in possession of your Club Card dial *120*2683# and follow the prompts. The voucher will be issued via SMS.
- Fuel and lubricant purchase.
- Café Bonjour branded Forecourt Shops.
- Once a voucher has been used, the normal store refund process will apply
- Call Center: +27(0)21 344 1564 - 08h00 to 22h00 weekdays and 08h00 to 14h00 on weekends and public holidays
- E-mail: email@example.com
- More information: see Benefit rules
Lost or Stolen card?
Deactivated and/or delinked your card via the TotalEnergies Club Website, the Loyalty Programme app, or such other channels as may be available from time to time, as may be applicable.
TotalEnergies is not liable to you for any unauthorized use of your Club Card (including any redemption of your Rewards Points)
List of Participating Service Stations to be amended from time to time
*Rewards information and values as per TotalEnergies Club Website
Posted on Jul 13, 2023 by Fuel DirectoryBack to Home Page