Caltex Fuel Rewards - Standard Bank UCount
STANDARD BANK UCount FUEL REWARDS
Collect Rewards Points on every liter of fuel you purchase at Caltex!
- How to earn fuel rewards
- Get R0.20c/liter*- R5.00/liter* back in Rewards Points every time you use your Standard Bank personal Credit, Cheque or Debit Card.
- You will collect more reward points by using your Credit Card.
- You collect Rewards Points on your purchases when visiting a Freshstop store at Caltex.
- At the fuel station:
- When paying for your fuel, give your UCount card to the Caltex fuel attendant and ask him/her to swipe it.
- You must pay for your Caltex fuel at the Caltex forecourt. You won't earn Rewards if you pay at the Convenience store at the station.
- Rewards Calculations:
- Your fuel rewards are calculated according to the type of card (Debit or Credit) you use as well as the qualified Tier level (there are 5). See the UCount website for detail and other T&C’s
- Fuel paid for with your personal garage card, corporate or fleet cards are excluded from collecting fuel rewards point
- To qualify for Tier Level 5 you will need to have 875 or more Tiering Points AND spend a minimum of R 20 000 per fixed cycle on your Standard Bank Credit card
- Spending Rewards:
- Activate your UCount Rewards Card before you can redeem your rewards points at Caltex.
- Do this online or call the UCount Rewards contact center on 0860 82 68 68.
- Fuel: You can redeem your rewards points for fuel only with your activated UCount Simply swipe your activated UCount Card and enter your PIN. If you do not have enough rewards points to pay for your fuel purchase in full, you can use your Standard Bank Credit, Cheque, or Debit Card to pay the difference.
- Your Rewards Points cannot be refunded back into your UCount Rewards Card once your payment for fuel purchases has been processed. Caltex refund policy will apply
- The FreshStop at your Caltex is a Rewards Retailer on the UCount Rewards program where you can also redeem your Rewards Points for purchases.
Posted on Jun 01, 2021 by Panel Beater DirectoryBack to Articles